The Left / Right Paradigm wins again……
Right around 0200 in the morning on 1/1/2013 the United States Senate voted and passed the bill avoiding the fiscal cliff that has ran rampant for many days now. Sucking the life out of everyone the main stream media has been covering it and every time someone moved they went to a breaking story.
Fast forward to to night and finally the House of Representatives passed the Senate bill and completely avoided the dive off the ol fiscal cliff. So just what was in this bill and what did they compromise on?
- Higher taxes on 77% of households
- 3.9 TRILLION added to the deficit
- Hollywood gets a break – After a RECORD SETTING YEAR!
- NASCAR tax credit
- Millions for Rum makers & Railroads
- $430 million for Hollywood through “special expensing rules” to encourage TV and film production in the United States. Producers can expense up to $15 million of costs for their projects.
- $331 million for railroads by allowing short-line and regional operators to claim a tax credit up to 50 percent of the cost to maintain tracks that they own or lease.
- $222 million for Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands through returned excise taxes collected by the federal government on rum produced in the islands and imported to the mainland.
- $70 million for NASCAR by extending a “7-year cost recovery period for certain motorsports racing track facilities.”
- $59 million for algae growers through tax credits to encourage production of “cellulosic biofuel” at up to $1.01 per gallon.
- $4 million for electric motorcycle makers by expanding an existing green-energy tax credit for buyers of plug-in vehicles to include electric motorbikes.
What’s missing here? Oh that’s right a tax break for you and I. Folks if you have not woken up yet you need to because we are in deep deep trouble. The United States of America is never gonna be like we remember it. They are trampling all over us and sadly many are just hiding out behind their computers talking big talk but doing nothing to help save us.
Our Country needs us. Our forefathers fought for us, and died for us and what have we done….NOTHING. It’s time for a Revolution my friends. The federal government is taking everything away from us to include our rights. A major attack is occurring on our 2nd Amendment (we will be doing a story on that soon) and the American people are sitting silent.
Either you get up and you do something about it with others or you do nothing and you end up stuffed in box cars and shipped to some FEMA Camp someplace. If you think that is far fetched, read up on it.
Do your part. Continue to write to your Senators and Representatives. WE THE PEOPLE cannot just sit idle by and let them railroad us anymore. The time is now, the lines have been drawn and it’s battle time.